tapes and things

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Feb 3 04:28:28 EST 1997

Dave Berry wrote:

> On 31 Jan 19:47, Martyn White wrote:
> >         Is a screech the same as a scream?   For the most awesome scream
> > in rock history, it surely has to be Jim Morrisson (When the musics
> > over) or Roger Daltrey (Won't get fooled again)
>
> My vote goes to Dagmar Krause of Henry Cow, in the middle of the "Oslo"
> improvisation on "Concerts".
>
> Dave.
How about Robert Plant in the "Immigrant Song"? ahhh...Yeah!! :) I still
maintain that Geddy's  truly awesome scream in "Cygnus X-1" is the
best:) But I'm willing to check others out as well:)Comparison is good!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton