OFF: Screams and things

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Mon Feb 3 13:08:07 EST 1997

> If you all are going to digress that much in to the realm of screams and
> metal...Tom Arya of Slayer ; the opening scream on "Angel of Death".
> IS the mightiest of opening screams!!

Yeah, but Ron Tree's scream/screech on _Are You Losing Your Mind?_ was the
one that at low volume (acceptable in an office where people are talking on
the phone all day) could still annoy my boss in the next cubicle...

-kevin

Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I                         gnome at teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~gnome
"The world is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel."
                                                        -Tom Robbins