tapes and things

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Tue Feb 4 05:09:18 EST 1997

I tend to agree - there are some groups who could turn out the best music
ever made, but I couldn't listen to them because their singers are so
awful!  I don't include either Led Zep or Rush in the category of best
music ever made, but their singers are a real turn-off.  Dagmar Krause,
however, is wild!  Have you heard her 'singing' with the Art Bears (now
out on CD)?  The other singer ranked somewhere near the bottom, if not
somewhere below the bottom, is Michael Jackson.  If I ever hear him scream
again, I'm going to punch someone - preferably him!

Martin