Rush fans on BOL-disscussion list

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed Feb 5 10:38:52 EST 1997

>ron and dave were interviewed together...ron didn't say too much..
>yes,they did love in space..using sequences and/or tapeloops i guess...i
>cant remember what i saw as far as what dave was doing.          rj

>From what I have on video from taek it to the bridge. Dabe brook was
interviewed. I don't rmeber ron being interviewed. Also Dave brooke was just
playing the guitar (heavier than the love in space version because of this) and
Alan Davy of on bass. The drums were eletronic. Although the one on Love in
Space is very good, I really like this one, and like most hawkwind tv
apperences/live bootlegs slightly better than the live, Altohugh the intro on
the lvie is better and it is much longer.

Timmmy Fintan Langner
96163497 at brookes.ac.uk
Working for:
***************************     ********************    ****         ****
*     Oxygen 107.9FM      *     *   24 hours day   *    *OX*         *YG*
* Can you face the music? *     * but please make  *    * E * 107.9 * N *
*********         *********     *******      *******    *    * FM  *    *
        *   UK's  *                   *  a   *          *  *  *   *  *  *
        *  first  *                   * big  *          *  **  * *  **  *
        * student *                   *effort*          *  * *  *  * *  *
        *  radio  *                   *  to  *          *  *  *   *  *  *
        * station *                   *listen*          *  *   * *   *  *
        * to get  *                   *to the*          *  *    *    *  *
        *  year   *             *  Interview Show  *    *  *  miss   *  *
        * lience  *             *With Midlands bank*    *  *   out   *  *
 STARTS FRI 14THth FEB 97!!!!  Wednesdays 21pm-21.30pm     Oxygen 107.9