Unsubstantiated allegations

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Feb 5 12:06:01 EST 1997

> From:          bart <bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK>

> I support the edict that statements of one's diversity of musical taste
> shouldn't exceed the ObCD: line :-)

My dad can kick your dad's ass!
My mom's prettier than yours!
My dog's smarter than yours!
I'll go get my big brother to kick your ass!...

> Discussion on the list of bands outside of those that define the boundary of
> the forum seems a bit pointless doesn't it ?
>

> Tim
Yes indeed except if a logical connection can be made.  Which several
people attempted to do when the thread started.  Unfortunately, it
turned into a pissing contest.  Now if BOC would only get that album
out, everyone could discuss that instead of the size of their organs
[vicariously]

theo