BOC: Article in Seconds Magazine

Joseph M. Lofft jmlofft at BUFFNET.NET
Wed Feb 5 13:51:18 EST 1997

>Pearlman (on *Club Ninja):  "...an unspeakably horrible record.  I
>really wanted not to be involved with making Club Ninja.  There was
>no material."

When is he going to stop beating this dead horse.  We know he doesn't like
the album.  A lot of BOC fans dont like it, but there are a lot that do.  Wasn't
"Dancing" a top video on MTV???  Maybe he thinks it is "unspeakably horrible"
because he didn't have as much input as he would have liked.  Who knows...

The album is far from "unspeakably horrible" in my opinion.  In fact
"Perfect Water" is one of my favorite songs of all time (BOC and non-BOC).

Does anyone know what the total sales were on this album.  I would be curious
to know.