BOC: Article in Seconds Magazine

Wed Feb 5 15:18:40 EST 1997

Hey Joe - I didn't mean to start another "Bash CN thread"!  I'm just
relaying some info Pearlman said in a magazine - and I can't say that
Pearlman is exactly beating a dead horse - hey, he was asked what he
thought of it and he gave his opinion.

Yes, there are plenty of folks who like "something" off Club Ninja, but
I think it suffers from having not enough songs universally liked among
BOC fans, and most people dislike at least half the album.  Then again,
to coin a Spinal Tap phrase, "perhaps if it had been mixed right..."

John