Unsubstantiated allegations

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Wed Feb 5 15:34:01 EST 1997

Hello.
>"Cigarettes" in the title) which was a T Rex rip-off. After the song
>was played on the
>radio, the announcer referred to another song by them which apparently
>rips-off "Timothy
>Leary's Dead" by The Moody Blues.
I'm sorry I have to correct you, but this really bothers me.  The song is
called "Legend of  a Mind".  Every time I go to a Moody Blues concert
(I've been to four), there are a bunch of idiots in the audience
shrieking "PLAY 'TIMOTHY LEARY'S DEAD' !!!!" . This was especially
evident this summer, right after Dr. Tim died.  I'm not calling you an
idiot, I'm merely expressing a pet peeve.