BOC: Article in Seconds Magazine

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Wed Feb 5 15:36:04 EST 1997

>Pearlman (on Imaginos):  "Columbia gave me money to create this thing
>using a lot of musicians, not Blue Oyster Cult.  It was NOT Albert's
>solo album.

Right. So it was Sandy Pearlman's solo album *rolls eyes*

>Personal observation:  Sandy Pearlman may have been a genious, but
>he certainly KNOWS he was a genious, and continues to believe he is
>despite having done so little in music for the last, what 10 years?
>Maybe he's just still doing all the drugs that BOC no longer does.
>He has some interesting perspective on alot of BOC's career, but
>I think his views of BOC and the world are too warped by him being
>so full of himself.

I think I agree on this, considering the quotes you posted...

>Anyways, some great reading - I recommend it to any BOC fan.

I'm in France. How can I get a copy of this ?

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)