OFF: Rush fans on BOC-L

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 5 11:26:59 EST 1997

----------
> From: QUEST <dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU>

> > heheh,if you want to post a list based on that criteria,i'd be here
typing
> > all day.... i got cd racks lining 3 walls.......and i wont even think
> > about vinyl and cassettes.....
> >
> > hehe....        rj
>
> Yes, but you're older, and therefore have had more time to Kollect. :)
>
> Oh, and how many are duplicates?
>
> Damon, who has no duplicates

uh,how old do you think i am??????
i was born in 65.....  cant be too much older than you...
i have been collecting for less than ten years.....
ten years ago i  owned exactly nothing.(save the clothes that i had to find
a way to get washed
every couple of days...)
as for dups, the only ones i have are the emi remasters.but a lot of my
mainstream crap,and classic
rock crap was bought thru various music clubs like bmg,where ya get free
and half price cds all the time.
and while creditcards have done wonders for my collection,i am currently
50k in debt,and paying rent.
so,dont think im bragging about my collection,it really is an
embarrassment.    rj