BOC Article (Its a joke really)

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Feb 5 18:12:00 EST 1997

Creative editing  by lil ab-------> Ted ponders during an AOL chat."Now
if BOC would only get that album out,..."

Eric Bloom replied ----> Bloom:  "When we were left-of-center we did our
best work.  Every time
we tried to get towards the median we stepped on our dicks..."

Now we know the reason for the latest delay AND Bloom's lack of activity
at recent shows, must still hurt.

>Pearlman claims it was Albert, not Bloom, that threatened to leave
>if "The Reaper" was on AoF.

>According to Al:  Bloom threatened to quit if "The Reaper" was put on
>*Agents of Fortune*,.

Was this a dysfunctional family or what?  Guys threatening to quit over
a song that would become their biggest single.

Dharma:  "America is the country where shit floats" {Creative editing by
lil ab} "and can often be heard on FM radio too."

>Pearlman (on current music):  "Music is, to a much greater extent than
>people in music want to believe, reduced to lots of remodularization
>and recombination {blah blah blah blah.}"

John S. "Maybe he's just still doing all the drugs that BOC no longer
does.-  <------Creative editing by lil ab

>Pearlman (on Imaginos):  "Columbia gave me money to create this thing
>using a lot of musicians, not Blue Oyster Cult.  It was NOT Albert's
>solo album....."

John S.> "I think his views of BOC and the world are too warped by him
being
so full of himself-  <---Creative editing. by lil ab

OK John now this post is starting to work for me. Granted Pearlman
dosen+t have the advantage Al enjoy+s in this forum but the halcyon days
of BOC really seem to differ no matter who you talk to.  Al+s version of
what happened with Imaginos is the most palusible I have heard thus far
and I see no reason to doubt his story.

Al Bouchard (on his first band with Buck, The Disciples):  "We sucked"

Yeah right Al. You and Buck in a band, together, and it sucked?  And
here I am defending your credibility.

> Pearlman (on *Club Ninja):  "...an unspeakably horrible record.  I
really wanted not to be involved with making Club Ninja.  There was
no material." <---Translation for the BOC impaired " It sucked +cause I
didn+t get enough writing credits."

Pearlman (on Some Enchanted Evening): "Eric was tortured into making
that record..."<----- (?)  Naw gotta reserve some modicum of taste
though this has some kinky possibilities, especially with all that
Village People and Frankie Goes To Hollywood stuff going on

Steve Swann>'Struth!  At one time I indeed suspected that there were no
less than
>seven distinct Arian Brevards, none of whom ever ate or slept.  ;-)

See John M., no greater authority than that.  Tell him about the coffee
stains on your shirt Steve. 8^).

lil ab
Words of knowledge lacking
wisdom were just lies