BOC: Article in Seconds Magazine

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Feb 6 04:31:21 EST 1997

> Pearlman (on Imaginos):  "Columbia gave me money to create this thing
> using a lot of musicians, not Blue Oyster Cult.  It was NOT Albert's
> solo album.  I don't know where this comes from.

        Perhaps someone should let him know about all those demo tapes
for it Al has.

        I mean, sure, it was a lot of Pearlman's ideas but was he performing
them?  If I wrote an entire album full of tunes for Eric Bloom and he
recorded them on his own, would that be the Anderson-Bloom Band? No, it
would be an Eric solo album.  Or was Pearlman thinking of singing? :)

Cheers,
Carl