this could prove interesting

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Feb 6 06:04:51 EST 1997

Hi

I recommend you pay them pardox or wind of change, or even D-rider or hall of
the mountain gril. Probably my favourit tracks on the album. Failing that how
aobut play shouldn't do that from ISOS? Have you got 15mintues to spear?
Orgone acculator is another good one to play, or brainstorm even. May be
motorhead. So many good tracks. How you can work otu what to play I don't
know. I'd want to be able to play them all.

Timmmy Fintan Langner
96163497 at brookes.ac.uk
Working for:
***************************     ********************    ****         ****
*     Oxygen 107.9FM      *     *   24 hours day   *    *OX*         *YG*
* Can you face the music? *     * but please make  *    * E * 107.9 * N *
*********         *********     *******      *******    *    * FM  *    *
        *   UK's  *                   *  a   *          *  *  *   *  *  *
        *  first  *                   * big  *          *  **  * *  **  *
        * student *                   *effort*          *  * *  *  * *  *
        *  radio  *                   *  to  *          *  *  *   *  *  *
        * station *                   *listen*          *  *   * *   *  *
        * to get  *                   *to the*          *  *    *    *  *
        *  year   *             *  Interview Show  *    *  *  miss   *  *
        * lience  *             *With Midlands bank*    *  *   out   *  *
 STARTS FRI 14THth FEB 97!!!!  Wednesdays 21pm-21.30pm     Oxygen 107.9