OFF : Henry Cow

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 6 05:20:54 EST 1997

In message <199702051637.IAA19747 at f4.hotmail.com>, Chris Warburton
<desdinova at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>Dave Berry wrote:
>>My vote goes to Dagmar Krause of Henry Cow, in the middle of the >"Oslo"
>improvisation on "Concerts".
>
>Well, I never expected to see Henry Cow mentione on this list!
>
>Right on, Dave!!! You are as beautiful as the moon and as terrible as an army
>with banners :-{)>

Surely Slapp Happy, Henry Cow, National Health and Hatfield and The
North are really pretty close to Hawkwind in personel and the gigs they
played, if not musically. I've always mentally grouped this lot with
Hawkwind, at least temporally. Pip Pyle was in Gong as well Hatfied and
The North too.
--
Jon Browne
Sitting before a fire and toasting a fish upon a fork..