OFF: Screeching for new heights

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Feb 6 09:21:00 EST 1997

>While we're on the subject, obBrainSurgeons: Deb doesn't have quite
>the shrill quality necessary for a Master's Award in this genre, but
>her live rendition of "Name Your Monster" definitely gets my "Critic's
>Choice" award for quality screaming.

Steve, I'm sorry I'm a bit slow in taking the chance to rub salt in the
wound.   The new set (as done at the Rodeo) has a song from BoH with a
primal scream in it.   I'm sure it would up your rating.   It's one of the
quiet songs (blocking on the title) and the contrast adds to the effect.
  Too bad you missed it.

Rudy