OFF : The Southern Death Cult

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Thu Feb 6 10:26:19 EST 1997

William Duffy responds thus to an earlier post :

> I'm surprised there's no Cult records in your collection, though, Will

There's an awful lot I didn't mention that I have. I just wanted to point out that I
have a wider variety (except disco, soul, etc.. Probably because my brother was into
all that in the 70's) than what I write about on the list. Anyway, I have two BOC
albums. Not many, I admit, but I intend to rectify that.

William - I think the original post was refering to The Southern Death Cult, which later turned into just The Cult, whose guitarist was called Billy Duffy (all the way from Manchester). Hence the pun <ahem>.

Cheers
Neil.

ObCD
Jefferson Airplane Loves You