BOC: Article in Seconds Magazine

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Feb 6 10:34:26 EST 1997

>I haven't tried this, but I think it can be boiled down to a fairly
>simple mathematical formula.  Something like this:  Take any BOC album,
>and look at each song.  Give the album a point for every song that
>you like on it, and take a point off for everyone that you don't like.

*laughing* You know, this might be a good game to play while we wait for the
new album. Might take up our time sufficiently to avoid some of us making
negative comments ;-)
        But say, what should one do with a song he neither likes nor
dislikes ? Neither give nor take off a point for it, I guess...

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)