OFF: What is progressive ?

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Feb 6 10:42:59 EST 1997

>Should Demis Rousos (or however it's spelt) be regarded progressive, since
he used to be
>in a band called Aphrodite's Child???

Vangelis was also in that band. I don't think I've ever heard any of their
stuff, though. I'll have to try them one day, if I can dig out one of the
albums... OTOH, Demis Roussos (that's the correct spelling, BTW) had his
time of glory here in France (I'm not sure how successful he was elsewhere)
and I must admit that I like a few of his songs. Note that I said "a few",
not "all" ;-) Well, don't blame me... the guy has such a great voice !

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)