OFF: Disco, punk, etc.

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Feb 6 12:38:02 EST 1997

>Did you ever see a Parisian outfit called Mano Negra?  They utterly ruled!
>Are they still aorund?

Oh yeah, they're a GREAT band ! I had a hard time getting into their stuff,
but now I absolutely love them, though - unfortunately - I don't own any of
their material (yet). And I'm not sure whether the band still exists or not.
What I can say is that they haven't put out anything new in quite some
time... but hey, we BOC fans all know that doesn't mean much, right ? ;-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)