OFF: this should prove interesting...

QUEST dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Thu Feb 6 13:10:51 EST 1997

I was incidentally having another net-conversation about Tangerine Dream
with my church group - BTW, I'm apparently one of two TD fans in the group
- and decided to forward them that original message 'bout TD on the PA and
HotMG.  I received the following suggestion in reply.

Damon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:18:52 -0500 (EST)
From: David_Van_Wyk <dvanwyk at grits.valdosta.peachnet.edu>
To: [[[ The Peculiar People - Grace Bible Church ]]]
Subject: Re: Speaking of Tangerine Dream...

I think that you ought to play "Moanjam" by King's X to wake the pupils
up. See what the old Prof thinks of that! Don't turn your PA up too loud
because in the event of too much volume, grant money will be spent
to replace the system. Another possibility is that Tellus could come up
and play an early morning show in the lobby. Good stuff.

                                Musicman