Unsubstantiated allegations

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Feb 6 23:03:35 EST 1997

Just thought I'd say that if everyone liked (or hated) exactly the same things, it would
be a very dull world, 'cos we wouldn't have anything to talk about. I like to talk with
people who hate what I like, and vice-versa, as it makes for more stimulating
conversation. And you will learn something new.
> What's this Pat Boone thing? Could someone let me know by private email,
> unless posting to boc-l is deemed appropriate?

Pat Boone has recorded an album of heavy metal songs. Bizarre!!!
By the way, what tracks are on the album (apart from "Smoke on the Water")?

William