Rush fans on BOC-L

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 6 11:56:47 EST 1997

In message <01BC1416.68588900 at cshipley.ga.pyramid.com>, Craig Shipley
<craigs at PYRAMID.COM> writes
>Well, on my Delirium CD A PSYCHEDELIC PSAUNA, there is an Ozrics tune from 1983
>called "Erp Riff '83",
>which, according to the liner notes, was the first recorded OT tune. So, they
>have been around a lot longer that the
>"late '80's". (seems to me that the band got its' first start in the butt-end of
>the '70's, but not 100% sure of that bit...)

That seems not unlikely. I have very vague recollections at the '82 gig
that this was the first time they'd got together for a while as so-and-
so had been in India for a year. Mind you, this was at a great party and
I was royally smashed and it was 15 years ago, so.......

BTW I'd rather listen to PT *any* day, too!

Did you know that Psychedelic Psauna goes for about 50 UK quid now?

--
Jon Browne