BOC: RBN

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Fri Feb 7 06:36:38 EST 1997

>Am I the only one on this list that likes Revolution By Night? It seems
this album is not very popular among BOC-Lers.  Club Ninja seems to take a
lot of flack, but I always see RBN rated below CN.

Nah, I like it a lot too :-)

>Personally, RBN is one of my fave BOC albums.  Songs like Eyes On Fire
(awesome!), Veins, Take Me Away, and Shooting Shark are IMHO some of the
best BOC tunes ever.

I don't care all that much for "Eyes on fire", though. But I do like a lot
"Shadows of California", "Shooting shark" and practically every other songs.
And, of course, "Take me away"... which is, IMHO, what you could call a
"perfect song". Heck ! This piece is so well structured I'm just struck with
awe each time I hear it ! And it has a certain power to it... It's certainly
one of my favorite BOC tunes ever (along with "Flaming telepaths", "VotPW",
"Unknown tongue" and "Frankenstein").

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)