HW: Golden Void page updated

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Feb 7 15:59:34 EST 1997

> There is a Bob Harding playing drums at Stonehenge Free Festival (22/06/83)
> acording to the credits on the yugoslavian boot.

Do the credits also list Rob Heaton?  According to Bernhard's list, it
was Rob playing drums then and the name sounds suspiciously close.

Any comments, Bernhard?

Maybe I should start to put together a "mistakes" page that lists all
the places where songs/performers/tracks/venues/etc. are named wrong.
It would be useful, but it might be a never-ending task.  In any case,
it will have to wait until I finish the main pages.

Thanks,
Frank