PT, PS, THC (was Re: Rush fans on BOC-L)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Feb 8 13:50:12 EST 1997

> I don't have it to hand but it was in Record Collector, there was a
> Discog/Price Guide for PT. Good article actually, with a nice Pic of
> Steve and his interesting greenhouse. He's a bit of a gardner, dontcher
> know :)

        It's nice to see musicians with nice, practical hobbies, like
herb gardening ....

:)
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump