OFF: Alturna? and P. Boone

Chris Stier ChStier at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 8 14:14:02 EST 1997

Hello folks,

I was at a party the other night and someone mentioned a band that if I
remember correctly is called 'Alterna' which the guy claimed is the next
Dream Theater.  Well, with the number of DT and Queensryche fans here on
BOC-L I thought you may be able to give me some feedback weather I should try
to track down a copy of this.

Also caught Pat Boone on Leno last night doing Smoke On The Water.  Rode out
on a Harley and everything.  Gotta admit by the end I was speechless.  The
saving point was Dweezil Zappa on guitar.  Gotta pick this one up used...

Chris