HW-Alien

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Feb 9 08:39:19 EST 1997

>    I like damn near every HW album in varying degrees, but I thought Alien
> was awful, really awful. I put the blame mostly on Ron Tree, the singer. I
> just hated that album. Anyone else?

        No, I thought _A4_ was a vast improvement on _IITBOTFTBD_, despite
some dodgy vocals from Ron.  I liked him better on _LIS_ where nothing
terribly strange was being done with his vocals.  I even liked him on
"Am I Losing My Mind?" or whatever that track is.
        But I liked "Alien I Am" and "Sputnik Stan" alone better than
the entire _IITBOTFTBD_ album!

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)