Boc Fan Wants To Learn/Rush fan is now a HW fan too!

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Feb 10 13:52:39 EST 1997

Stephen Swann wrote:

> In message <199702091831.NAA08601 at listserv.spc.edu>, RJ
>

> I still get occasional nastygrams from people who had never heard
> of Hawkwind before joining this list, and now spend half
> of their annual salary on them...  ;-)

I do this the easy way-I inflict them upon my customers in the car:)
Well, not all the time-but I do get some serious rockers here and there
:) Sure makes the job all that more enjoyable. I've had some great
comments; i.e. "Hey-very pleasent ride-loved the unes-thank you!! This
guy had been accustomed (sp) to hearing either country or "too mellow"
classical/ambient(not bad) . He preferred the rock!!! I love to ask folx
what kind of tunes they like-But I can get away with alot of different
kinds of tunes most of the time!! I've gotten to the point of being able
to kinda tell what kind of tunes I can play just by looking at the
people. They do surprise me at times, tho. Case in point-the businessman
who insisted I turn up the Black Sabbath tape I had currently playing!!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton