OFF:Breakfast

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 11 05:51:13 EST 1997

Well, I had some "Nuggets from the Golden State" (not to be confused
with "Golden Nuggets" a 70's breakfast cereal from Nabisco, featuring
loveable cartoon character, Klondike Pete), No, my breakfast had Nuggets
from Country Joe and The Fish and and excellent Psych outfit Fruimous
Bandersnatch, who actually achieve the what-is-that-noise-in-the-other-
room-oh-its-only-that-psyche-record effect. A bit like when you go to
answer the phone and it's on the record you're listening to.

--
Jon Browne