HW: HAWKWIND tapes

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Tue Feb 11 15:01:09 EST 1997

>Here is a list of all known HAWKWIND live-tapes
>
>Again attached (MIME coded) as a zipped DOC-file
>
>Hope it is usefull for you

You should avoid sending stuff like this to the list. I personally don't
care, but some other subscribers have a hard time downloading such files and
it can cost them a lot of money, in some cases. I think you should rather
post a message first to ask who is interested and then send those who
answered a copy of the file.

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.Catch22.com/~icarus/