OFF: Kerry Livgren

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Wed Feb 12 06:32:22 EST 1997

Jerry said :

>Don't know if you mean me or Guizar, but I'm a Kansas fan, yes. Kansas up
to the point
>where Livgren left.

Yeah, it was you I meant. I noticed you were also on the Kansas mailing-list
(though I finally had to quit that one, cause I was really getting too much
e-mail !)...

>Livgren's first solo album, Seeds Of Change, is a brilliant album,
especially Mask Of
>The Great Receiver, sung by Ronnie James Dio. After that he was in a band
called AD
>(AOR, simpler rock). And his Christianity was clear when he was still
playing with
>Kansas, btw. His lyrics were less cryptic on his solo albums and on the AD
albums,
>though.

Funny. I'm having a hard time here picturing Dio singing a Christian song...
is it just me ? *grin*

>Isn't Kansas going to do a European tour?!?!?!?!

I have no idea.

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.Catch22.com/~icarus/