BOC: Last night's chat

Wed Feb 12 09:15:34 EST 1997

Not too much to report from last night's AOL chat.  The only celebrities
in the house were Buck and Albert - no Bloom, Bolle, or Melne.  Things
were a bit quiet at times, but I gleaned the following:

1.  Buck says nothing has been done recording-wise on the new album in
the last month, but they will be finishing up the studio work next month.
No release date was mentioned, although I've heard from some that Buck
has told them he expects a June release.

2.  Albert mentioned that tBS are still working on future gigs.  Somethin
was lined up for July (Clayton NY area?) I believe, but that was the
only thing definite.  There were LOTS of requests last night for tBS to
play in various places.

Hmm... come to think of it, not much else to report.  It was a fairly
"social" chat - lots of fans talking about this and that, but not a lot
of new information requested/received.  There were a few requests for
info on tBS, and a few asked about Buck's use of the Bird of Paradise
capo.  Oh, one neat thing happened right after Albert left.  Some guy
remarked that he had had a rather negative impression of Albert for the
last 15 years, but Albert managed to change all that from the chat - he
quickly realized that Albert is a pretty cool person, and hopefully
he'll be soon checking out tBS.

John