HW: HAWKWIND tapes

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 12 08:19:23 EST 1997

im not throwing in a complaint bernhard,it doesnt bother me. but if my
browser didnt wait to ask if i want to see it,it would take me a while to
access stuff of that nature....and my modem is not older than a year,and
28800 spd. see,some browsers would take that as raw code,and the code is
bigger than the file(or appears to be)
me,i get it as a link,which i can click or not. i didnt, because i already
had the list.
your valiant efforts are applauded and appreciated....
some of the members are accessing from work or school,some of whom dont
have any option as to what
software to use.
again,im not complaining,just demonstrating an alternate point of view...
rj