BOC: Binghamton Show

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Wed Feb 12 20:32:51 EST 1997

Theo Said:

>There hasn't been any talk about this coming weekend's BOC show in
>Binghamton.  Who besides me [and possibly Joe] are going?
>
>We now return you to your regularly scheduled Rush/Kansas-L

I might end up going as a last minute deal (yeah I know, I ALWAYS say that)
depending on how I feel that night and the weather. If I do end up going,
I'll be the guy in the RUSH "Counterparts" jersey (the one with the rabbit
and the turtle). I think you know why I have decided to wear that. :^)

To whoever asked about the location....

The place is called "The Strike Zone" and is on court Street. Court street
also happens to be US 11, so if you are coming into Binghamton via 81
(probably), just look for the US 11 exit and stay on it through downtown
Binghamton. You can't miss the place. I have no idea what time BOC goes on
or any other show details.

OK, back to being a lurker.

Torgo has left the Building...........
torgo at norwich.net
"Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer?
 Ja! .... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"

   -It was a fantastic success. Over sixty thousand times as
    powerful as Britain's great pre-war joke, and one which
    Hitler just couldn't match.