OFF:Moorcock novels...(edited by)

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 12 17:43:51 EST 1997

thanks for the input dave.
this is what i remember hearing...so i guess i will wait to:
1. borrow a copy
or
2. wait until ive run out of other stuff to read.
didnt know about fabulous harbors,or would have looked for it.
as for behold the man....i saw this new edit. there.  does it vary in
content from the old edition,or
is it merely format? if there is no content, i can simply read the essay on
site and move on. ;)

rj  <cheapster>