BOC: Imaginos great v. mediocre, no bad timing

Thu Feb 13 08:52:48 EST 1997

O.K., my $0.02 on this Mirrors/Disco thread . . .

No, *Mirrors* is NOT disco - but I think *Mirrors* sounds like it did
BECAUSE of disco, and it's about as close to disco as Columbia (with
Tom Werman's help) could make BOC (and don't forget the group shot on
the back of the album - they tried to make BOC LOOK disco too!).

'Nuff said (hey, my $0.02 was really only about $0.02 this time!  Not the
$1.27 I usually spew out!)

John