HW: Xenon Codex, Alien 4 etc.

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Feb 13 09:52:25 EST 1997

Jeremy R. Horne wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, William Duffy wrote:
> > About the only albums that are low on my list, are things like "Text of
> > Festival" & "Bring me the Head of Uri Gagarin", but that's more for the sound quality than
> > anything else. Those albums would be perfect choices to remaster if there was decent
> > recordings of them around.
> >
> > William
> >
> Isn't Text of Festival actually a remaster of "In the Beginning" which I
> have? Now that is some poor sounf quality there *l*

As far as I am aware, "Text of Festival" was released first. I don't think any of it's
subsequent re-releases under other names are remasters, with the exception of the remix
of "We Do It" on the recent "Friends & Relations" CD?
I suppose the re-released "...Yuri Gagarin" CD (with the different cover) could be
regarded as a remaster, as I have read that the sound quality is better?

William