On Your Feet Or On Your Knees CD

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Thu Feb 13 10:45:26 EST 1997

Hi John

It is a nice repackaging, although if my original UK LP had had the inner
sleeves with pictures, I might not have been so surprised!  The music is
exactly the same as the regular US release, even down to the strange
modulation on Bloom's voice before '7 Screaming Dizbusters', which
definitely was not on my original vinyl.  Any ideas why that is there?

As for 'Mirrors' and 'Revolution by Night', I expect the UK packaging was
quite good, because I have the European issue of 'Club Ninja' which
reproduces the sleeve quite well.  However, these copies are all long
deleted now, and we all have to put up with the shitty Collectors Club, or
whatever they are called, versions.

Thanks for the help,

Martin