Underground Zero

simon sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Thu Feb 13 20:05:56 EST 1997

Reply to RJ about Re: Underground Zero
>> Hi Hawkfans and Cultists,
>>
>> I was just listening to the 'Best of Hawkwind friends and relations',
>> a rather fine compendium (Is that Psy Power the same as the one on
>> 'This is Hawkwind, Do not panic'?). I was wondering, what relation did
>> Underground Zero (Canes Venatici) have to Hawkwind? The net seems
>> rather sparse on info on this band, so I presume that they are now
>> dormant or defunct, but I would like to know what else of their
>> material is still available.
>>

>i may be wrong, but i THINK this is moorcock's daughters' band.
>im sure someone will be kind enuff to correct me if i am...         rj

No it's not, sorry! The only connection I know off is that Dave Brock liked
them and they are very Hawkwind sounding.

Moorcock's daughters were in a band called Speed Queens some years back but
the last I heard they weren't doing anything musical recently. As far as I
know, Speed Queens never released anything.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk