OFF: Not PC

Mike Parkington Mike.Parkington at UUNET.PIPEX.COM
Fri Feb 14 08:43:43 EST 1997

Not very PC I'm afraid, but it made me laugh:

Two cannibals, a father and son, were elected by the tribe to go out
and get something to eat. They walked deep into the jungle and
waited by a path.

Before long, along came a little old man. The son said, "Oh dad,
there's one."

"No," said the father. "There's not enough meat on that one to even
feed the dogs. We'll just wait."

Well, a little while later, along came a really fat man. The son
said, "Hey dad, he's plenty big enough."

"No," the father said. "We'd all die of a heart attack from the fat
in that one. We'll just wait."

About an hour later, there came this absolutely gorgeous woman. The
son said, "Now there's nothing wrong with that one dad. Let's eat
her."

"No," said the father. "We'll not eat her either."

"Why not?" asked the son.

"Because, we're going to take her back alive, and eat your mother."