HW: Calvert/Moorcock demos!

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Feb 15 08:11:34 EST 1997

Hi netters!

I´ve got a question from a good friend in Finland. I sent him a tape
(C90) with Calvert on one side and Moorcock on the other. What he (and
me) want to know, is the history behind these odd tracks.

Moorcock-tracks: Starcruiser, Dodgem dude, ...Rosenstrasse 1992, Good
girl bad girl, Time centre, Another quit day in Auschwitz, My new life,
Peter the vulture, intro mental, Harlequin.

Calvert-tracks: Greenfly & the rose, Lord of the hornets, Revenge,
Fascism-futurism, Bugatti, Isadora, Messenger&morpheus, Solstice,
Stranger..., Steppenwolf.

Some of the tracks are familiar to us but some are not!

Thanks in advance

Henrik and Santtu

"A new age is beginning. The horizons of space are coming closer,
new alliances are being formed. At long last, we are reaching outward
from cradle earth to our future in the stars."

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Phone/fax: 46-60-173716