HW Tattoos

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Feb 16 09:47:44 EST 1997

I was just wondering if any of you guys have got any Hawkwind tattoos
(Blue Skin?) at all or have you seen any good ones? I met a guy on a
small Greek island in '83 who had a great tat of the Doremi logo - the
whole bit! I was very enthusiastic about his work of art having just
come from Stonehenge. Recently, I was thinking of getting a nice double-
headed Hawk, maybe the Live '79 logo. (I've got a splodgy OM sign
already, done in '84!) What would you have done, if you were to get a
really sharp one? I've been thinking about this for about fifteen years,
I think it's safe to say the band aren't going to sell out/turn
crap/start wearing matching suits onstage after 27 years!
--
Jon Browne