HW: Calvert/Moorcock demos!

dave cohen lapis at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Sun Feb 16 13:38:23 EST 1997

> Hi netters!
>
> I´ve got a question from a good friend in Finland. I sent him a tape
> (C90) with Calvert on one side and Moorcock on the other. What he (and
> me) want to know, is the history behind these odd tracks.
>
> Moorcock-tracks: Starcruiser, Dodgem dude, ...Rosenstrasse 1992, Good
> girl bad girl, Time centre, Another quit day in Auschwitz, My new life,
> Peter the vulture, intro mental, Harlequin.

        dodgem dude/starcruiser was a single on flicknife
        (also on New Worlds Fair cd rerelease)

        rosenstrasse/good girl bad girl/at the time centre/another
        quiet day at auschwitz was released as a cassette ep on
        Cyborg 1992

        my new life/peter/intro mental/harlequin--??

        don't know but very curious, could you post some lyrics perhaps?

        --dave