Got my Hawkwind Ticket :-): - Have they been anounced?

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Mon Feb 17 10:24:11 EST 1997

Derrick said:

>Got my ticket for 28/10/97 at Wolverhampton Civic Hall.
>Also I'm taking 2 new converts to the gig, should be fun.
>Only it's a long wait....

Hi

Have the tour dates been aocuned for UK? if so where I can I find them (I'm
not a maeber of any fan clubs, zines etc.). And are they palying any where in
sussex or Oxordshire?

Timothy  Fintan  Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com

 "I like all music providing it's Blues, Status Quo, Hawkwind, AC/DC" (Timmy)
*  Oxygen 107.9 - It's here so come to oxford. Playing best music and talk  *