BOC: Last night's chat

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Mon Feb 17 14:54:40 EST 1997

>On a more serious note, does BOC get paid less if one of the members
>doesn't show up for a gig?  Somehow I doubt it, but using Joe's logic,
>maybe they shouldn't, and maybe the customers should get a few bucks
>back on their ticket . . . Just a thought.

Right. Like they should fix a price per band member, that would make it
easier to refund people when one or more member isn't available ! Seems
kinda pointless to me, really :-o

I'm not a number ! I'm a human being... ;-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.Catch22.com/~icarus/