HW: Tattoos

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Mon Feb 17 22:06:49 EST 1997

Hi there. I have a tattoo on my left leg that goes from just above the
knee to just below the hip. It is certainly Hawkwind influenced, but is
not a logo or album art. It is based on the song, "Psychedelic Warlords
(Disappear In Smoke)". I have had it for a number of years. It shows a
bearded oriental warlord with colorful robes and all, with a sword in
one hand, and the other hand is outsretched, with a ball of flame and
smoke emanating from the palm. I received the tattoo in New Hampshire
circa 1989. Thanks, Chris