BOC: Last night's chat

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Feb 18 07:26:19 EST 1997

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, John A Swartz wrote:

> >We are paying money to see
> the whole band...
>
> O.K., I can't resist saying this . . . then they gotta bring the
> Bouchard brothers back too ...  ;-)

        Oh, come on, John; how hard does Danny have to _do_ those bass
soloes before we rate him as part of `the band'? Of course, I'm biased
because he came and talked to us after the London gig, but he's still
pretty damn good. Yours,
                         Jazza (not being quite as serious as that might
sound)

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |      "There's nothin' more dangerous than a wounded mosquito."       |