BOC: Last night's chat

Tue Feb 18 08:08:44 EST 1997

>> O.K., I can't resist saying this . . . then they gotta bring the
> Bouchard brothers back too ...  ;-)

        Oh, come on, John; how hard does Danny have to _do_ those bass
soloes before we rate him as part of `the band'? Of course, I'm biased
because he came and talked to us after the London gig, but he's still
pretty damn good.

Hey, it was a just a smart-assed remark on my part.  Yes, Danny is a
member of the band as far as I'm concerned (bass solos or not) - I've
seen him live and he's excellent - in some ways no one will ever replace
Joe (or Albert) Bouchard for me, but my comment was not meant to imply
that Danny isn't the real bassplayer.  Sorry if anyone took my comment
that way.

John