BOC: CD the Pact

Tue Feb 18 08:20:09 EST 1997

>As for the Pact - can we agree to leave the subject of the new cd alone
until someone actually see's this thing either a) advertised b) in the
store, or c) available at shows?  Sorry but the new cd is
comming/delayed again is getting rather stale.

It's a good idea, but...

1) There's little else new in BOC to talk about
2) My guess is you'll see little advertisement even when it is out
3) If/when it does come out, depending on distribution, it will be available
by other means long before it's available at your local record store

Personally, I'd like to wait to pass judgement a bit longer as the band
is presumably going to finish mixing next month according to Buck.  The
band is presumably working on a distribution deal, but if I don't hear
word of any progress by April (BTW, the band is saying the album is now
expected in May or June), I'm going to start getting worried/depressed/
upset.  But, other than reporting any progress I hear on the album, I
don't think there's much more that I want to say on the subject for,
let's say the next six weeks - we'll see what happens when Easter comes ...

John