Moorcock demos

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Tue Feb 18 11:00:05 EST 1997

Alas, Pam, I don't have these demos--yet ;->   They seem to be in
Henrik's friend's collection.  But by now I'm sure he knows we're all
drooling over them, and will be in touch soon? (please ;-)

Allan.

From:  BOC-L
Sent:  Tuesday, February 18, 1997 2:47 AM
To:  Grohe, Allan T.;
Subject:  Re: Moorcock demos

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. wrote:

> Mike Holmes writes:
>
> >>What he (and
> >> me) want to know, is the history behind these odd tracks.
> >
> >> Moorcock-tracks: Starcruiser, Dodgem dude, ...Rosenstrasse 1992,
Good
> >> girl bad girl, Time centre, Another quit day in Auschwitz, My new
> life,
> >> Peter the vulture, intro mental, Harlequin.
Hi!
I have a copy of "Good Girl, Bad Girl" on a comp tape a friend made for
me.I think "Time Centre" is there as well. I'm really curious about the
others mentioned here, sooo... I'd be interested in a copy as well!!
Lemme know if a blank is cool to send(+postage!)
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton